Holy Week and summer vacation are just around the corner. Families usually take time to travel and bond together during vacations.
As we travel, there are several must-haves we should prepare to make sure to make our travel smooth and worry-free. Aside from preparing tickets (if you plan to travel via plane, boat or bus), we need to prepare some specific things especially if we travel with kids.
Here is my must-have list whenever I travel with my kids:
1. Jacket. I always let my kids bring their jackets. I don’t want them to feel cold whenever there is a sudden change of weather.
2. Medicines. I always bring medicines from my trusted brand, Unliab. Having kids with motion sickness, I always prepare a couple of Dizitab. I also bring a couple of Biogesic for headache and Diatabs for diarrhea. I also bring with me liniments just in case the kids don’t like the smell of the bus or vehicle we are using.
3. Bathroom Essentials. I bring with me wet wipes. I don’t feel comfortable using dry tissues whenever we do our business. I also bring Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Make-Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes for cleaning up the oil and dirt in my face.
4. Sleeping Pillow. If we do a long travel, I always bring sleeping pillows. My kids are not comfortable doing things while travelling. They want to sleep most of the time.
5. Snacks. Aside from sleeping, they like to keep their mouths busy. Not talking but eating! Having snacks inside your handy-dandy bag is always the best when traveling with kids.
These are the items I bring while traveling. But when we go sight-seeing, I bring a smaller bag with the same list except the pillow and snacks.
How about you guys? What are you own travel must-haves? If you have children, what do you bring?